The Kensington trackball legacy continues with the latest addition to the patented Orbit® Trackball with Scroll Ring — the Orbit® Wireless Trackball with Scroll Ring. You asked for wireless, and we delivered, with the same great features that have made the Orbit® Trackball with Scroll Ring so popular, including a patented scroll ring that allows you to scroll up & down pages with ease; customizable buttons; dual wireless connectivity offering the flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth (3.0 and LE), with 128-bit AES government-grade encryption security; four DPI settings (400, 800, 1,200, or 1,600) that let you easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs; a detachable wrist rest; ambidextrous design; and plug-and-play ease for Mac or PC.
- Dual wireless connectivity offers the flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth (3.0 and LE), with 128-bit AES government-grade encryption security.
- The scroll ring lets you spin the dial to move up and down web pages or documents with complete ease. And the 40mm ball’s hard surface is specially designed as a perfect sphere for precise tracking and control.
- Four DPI settings let you easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs by selecting the appropriate level (400, 800, 1,200, or 1,600) — lower DPI for precision editing, and higher DPI for word processing or casual browsing.
- Ambidextrous design works equally well for right-handed & left-handed users. Trackball reduces wrist and hand movement to ease repetitive-stress injuries.
- Free KensingtonWorks™ downloadable software provides a personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a variety of functions (including shortcuts) to the buttons, and adjust cursor and scrolling speed.
- Optical tracking technology delivers precise cursor movement for superior accuracy, so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency.
- A detachable wrist rest delivers soft cushioning to support the hand and wrist in ergonomic comfort for pain-free productivity during extended periods of activity on the computer.
- Mac and PC compatible.