Professional Keyboard Streamlines Video Conferences, Minimizes Keystroke Noise, and Delivers Excellent Tactile Feel to Provide a Premium Typing Experience for Professionals.
BURLINGAME, Calif. – June 20, 2023 – Kensington, a worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals, today announced availability of the MK7500F QuietType™ Pro Silent Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Meeting Controls (K72201). Ideal for use in noise-sensitive home or office work environments, the MK7500F delivers a combination of beauty, durability, and functionality, to provide professionals with a premium, quiet, typing experience.
Quieter, sturdier, and more tactile than mainstream membrane keyboards, the MK7500F features QuietType™ keys, which are 15db quieter than traditional mechanical office keyboards, and greatly reduce keystroke noise to minimize distractions during online meetings and in the surrounding workspace. Built-in meeting controls provide convenient camera and audio controls to simplify and optimize the virtual meeting experience when using popular conferencing applications such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
The recipient of a prestigious 2023 Red Dot Design Award for product design, the MK7500F is IPX4-rated for water resistance, features a full-size ergonomic extruded aluminum frame, a diamond edge bezel, and high polish for a high-end professional look.
Benefits and features of the MK7500F QuietType Pro Silent Mechanical Keyboard:
- Designed for Busy Professionals – Built for productivity, the keyboard provides a truly quiet typing experience, n-key roll over (NKRO), and universal compatibility for Windows and macOS, to maximize productivity and minimize distractions.
- QuietType™ Keys – Engineered with Kailh Midnight Pro Silent Tactile Switches and sound dampening pads (<55db) to ensure a responsive and quiet typing experience, the keyboard gives users the ability to type with confidence and peace-of-mind, knowing that they are not distracting others or disrupting a call or meeting.>55db)>
- Comfortable and Durable – The ergonomic design, which includes dual-position feet and a gel wrist rest, supports all-day comfort and productivity. The aluminum frame, high-quality laser-etched ABS keycaps, and a sealed IPX4-certified spill-proof design, ensures years of reliable operation even under heavy usage. Designed to meet MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids, users can wipe down the keyboard with common household disinfectants without degrading the appearance or impacting the use of the keyboard.
- Multiple Connection Options – Connect up to five active devices – three via Bluetooth, one using the included 2.4GHz USB receiver for a reliable connection up to 32 feet away, and one using the included USB-A cable so users can use and charge the keyboard at the same time. Government-grade 128-bit AES encryption prevents keystrokes from being intercepted.
- Enhances Productivity – Compatible with popular video conferencing applications including Microsoft Teams and Zoom, the keyboard features dedicated meeting keys that enable users to automatically bring virtual meeting software to the foreground and instantly toggle between talk/mute and video on/off. Four reprogrammable hot keys offer quick access to additional shortcuts for Windows and macOS, and optional Kensington Konnect™ software enables users to program additional keys, create macros, adjust key mappings, manage profiles, and more – further enhancing productivity and ease-of-use.
Compatible with Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing solution, which includes webcams, professional headsets and audio, and lighting and mounting accessories, the MK7500F streamlines the video conferencing experience and reduces distractions to provide a complete solution for office, hybrid, or remote environments that always ensures a professional look and sound.
“While virtual meetings have ushered in new levels of efficiency and convenience in the workplace, they have also driven the requirement to spend more time on the computer both in the office and at home,” stated Lisa Schuiteboer, Global Marketing – Manager of Product Marketing at Kensington. “Unlike quality ‘silent’ mechanical keyboards from gaming brands, our new keyboard is designed specifically to address the needs of business professionals. The MK7500F features a design that is suitable for a professional work environment, and enhances productivity with a solution that is more comfortable, convenient, durable, and accurate, than traditional keyboards.”
The Kensington MK7500F QuietType Pro Silent Mechanical Keyboard (K72201) is covered by a three-year limited warranty and professional support, and is available now in North America through Amazon and partner sites. Learn more about Kensington’s comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions for consumers and businesses, visit www.kensington.com.
Follow Kensington on:
- Instagram: Instagram.com/Kensington_tech
- YouTube: youtube.com/KensingtonTechnology
- Facebook: facebook.com/KensingtonTech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Kensington
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/kensington_tech
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business, and home office professionals around the world for more than 40 years. Kensington strives to anticipate the needs and challenges of the ever-evolving workplace and craft professional-tier award-winning solutions for organizations committed to providing peak professionals the tools they need to thrive. The company prides itself as the professionals’ choice, and on its core values surrounding design, quality and support.
In office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provide trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, professional video conferencing, and ergonomic well-being.
Headquartered in Burlingame, California, Kensington is the inventor and a worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, which designs, manufactures and markets consumer and end-user products that help people work, learn, play and thrive. In addition to Kensington®, ACCO Brands’ widely recognized brands include AT-A-GLANCE®, Five Star®, Leitz®, Mead®, PowerA®, Swingline®, Tilibra and many others. More information about ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO) can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Kensington®, Kensington Konnect™ and QuietType™ are trademarks of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2023 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.