New OfficeAssist auto feed and manual feed shredders help make any office more secure and productive.
San Mateo, CA – August 6, 2019 – Kensington®, the worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals and The Professionals’ Choice, announced the launch of its OfficeAssist family of auto and manual feed shredders.
The OfficeAssist family, which includes three auto and four manual feed shredders, meets the needs of any office environment, including offices with limited space.
Patented auto feed shredders allow users to load a stack of papers to be shredded, lock it until shredding is complete, and walk away. Features across the auto feed line include P-4 cross cut shredding, a quiet motor with self-cleaning Intelligent™ Jam Clearance, long run time, a large paper bin, quiet operation, and Intelligent™ Power Save which helps save energy when turned on but not in use.
Manual feed shredders feature P-5 micro-cut or P-4 cross-cut capabilities, anti-jam technology, a large bin with full bin indicator, quiet motor with long run time, and an intuitive touch panel.
Tweet this: Learn more about the full line of @Kensington’s OfficeAssist auto and manual feed shredders and how they can help make any office more secure and productive. http://bit.ly/2OwLDWj
- Digital images: flic.kr/s/aHsmFDr8xP
- Landing page: kensington.com/solutions/product-category/shredders
Individual shredder options:
- OfficeAssist™ Auto Feed Shredder A6000 Anti-Jam Cross Cut (K52081AM, SRP $1,149.99)
- OfficeAssist™ Auto Feed Shredder A3000 Anti-Jam Cross Cut (K52080AM, SRP $549.99)
- OfficeAssist™ Auto Feed Shredder A1300 Anti-Jam Cross Cut (K52079AM, SRP $229.99)
- OfficeAssist™ Shredder M200-HS Anti-Jam Micro Cut (K52078AM, SRP $339.99)
- OfficeAssist™ Shredder M150-HS Anti-Jam Micro Cut (K52077AM, SRP $259.99)
- OfficeAssist™ Shredder M100 Anti-Jam Cross Cut (K52075AM, SRP $99.99)
- OfficeAssist™ Shredder M100S Anti-Jam Cross Cut (K52076AM, SRP $109.99)
Follow Kensington on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/KensingtonTech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Kensington
- Twitter: @Kensington
- Contact: email@example.com
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business, and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington strives to anticipate the needs and challenges of the ever-evolving workplace and craft professional-tier award-winning solutions for organizations committed to providing peak professionals the tools they need to thrive. The company prides itself as The Professionals’ Choice, and on its core values surrounding design, quality, and support.
In office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded business, academic, and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands. Kensington The Professionals’ Choice is a trademark of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2019 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.
# # #