Ideal for thin laptops with a nano slot, the Slim NanoSaver® Combination Ultra Cable Lock offers our highest level of protection against cutting attempts, while allowing the laptop to lie flat and stable, and without blocking valuable ports. Extra-thick (6.5mm) six-foot carbon steel cable is sheathed in an anti-shearing plastic sleeve that resists cuts and protects surfaces. Features include a resettable four-number combination; one-handed operation; and Register & Retrieve™ for quick, secure, and easy combination retrieval. Meets or exceeds rigorous strength testing standards. Five-year warranty. From Kensington, inventor of the laptop cable lock, and industry leader in physical device security for more than 25 years.
- The extra thick (6.5mm), extra strong six-foot ultra cable is made of carbon steel for our highest level of protection against cutting attempts. Anti-shearing plastic cable sleeve resists cuts and protects surfaces.
- Slim lockhead allows the laptop to lie flat and stable.
- Won’t block valuable ports, allowing for full use of the laptop while attached.
- Resettable four-wheel number code lets you choose from 10,000 possible combinations.
- Pivot and rotate cable head featuring one-handed operation allows for easy and flexible connection and movement.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s free online code registration program that allows for quick, secure, and easy lookup if the combination is ever lost or forgotten.
- Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience.
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.