The FreshView Air Purifier utilizes advanced filtration technologies to remove fine particulate matter (PM2.5) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to improve indoor air quality. A component of Kensington’s patent-pending WellView Monitor Stands, the FreshView Air Purifier can be used as a personal desktop air purifier or exchanged with the modular units of the CoolView (K55855WW) or WarmView Monitor Stands (K55464NA) to accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences. Designed to support wellness research linking improved air quality with increased employee activity and well-being.
- Promotes environmental comfort for increased productivity and wellbeing.
- Uses a pre-filter with activated carbon and a HEPA 11 filter to remove 95% of common pollutants, including PM2.5, dust, particles, and VOC odors and gases.
- Can be removed and used as a standalone air purifier (7.6in x 6.5in x 3.6in) or (194mm x 164.5mm x 92mm) in other personal spaces or cubicles up to 16 square feet or 1.5 square meters.
- Easily connects to a USB port on a docking station, laptop, power bank or mobile power adapter for quiet (35/45 dBA) and energy efficient workspace air purification.
- Filters last up to 2000 hours (replacement kits available – K55463WW).
- Supports comfort and productivity by allowing you to swap the air purifier with other WellView family products that cool (K55855WW) or heat (K55465NA) to accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences.