Present like a pro with the Wireless Presenter with Red Laser - Nano Receiver. Designed for professionals, with a reliable wireless connection and natural controls, this remote allows you to focus on making an effective presentation. The intuitive four-button layout lets you easily go forward and back on your PowerPoint or Keynote slides, while the other two buttons let you hide your screen and use the red laser pointer. The wireless nano receiver conveniently stores inside the battery compartment when not in use.
- Intuitive four-button layout lets you easily go forward and back on your PowerPoint or Keynote slides, while the other two buttons let you hide your screen and use the red laser pointer.
- Red laser pointer makes your point at the touch of a button with a bright red laser that can highlight any part of your presentation with complete effectiveness.
- Plug-and-play 2.4GHz wireless connection with 65-foot range delivers secure and reliable performance through a compact USB receiver, so you can roam the room or auditorium with ease during your presentation. No driver required.
- AES 128-bit encryption, a secure wireless technology adopted by the U.S. government as the encryption standard, protects sensitive data from potential hackers.
- Battery compartment also provides a handy internal storage space for the wireless USB nano receiver when not in use. Each receiver and presenter are uniquely paired to prevent interference.
- On/off switch lets you turn the presenter off to conserve battery power when not in use.
- The Wireless Presenter with Red Laser - Nano Receiver is TAA-compliant, supporting federal government purchasing protocols.