Built by professionals for the modern workplace, the MK7500F QuietType™ Pro Silent Mechanical Keyboard with Meeting Controls elevates your typing experience with the precision, comfort, durability, and universal compatibility required for all-day productivity and focus—and tactile keys that set a new standard for quiet keying. Type with confidence knowing you are not distracting others. Enhance your productivity with convenient video conferencing controls and customizable keys via optional software. Quieter than normal conversation or background music, Kailh Midnight Pro Silent Tactile switches ensure a responsive and quiet typing experience. Durable ergonomic design supports all-day comfort. Adjustable white backlight adapts to any environment. Includes full-size aluminum frame, high-quality laser etched ABS keycaps, dampening pads, dual position feet, and gel wrist rest pad in a sealed IPX4-certified spill-proof design with washable silicon dust cover. The MK7500F offers 128-bit AES government-grade encryption security. Optional software provides additional productivity-enhancing customization options. Wipe down protection certified. Includes professional support and 3-year limited warranty.
- Provides responsive keys, a quiet typing experience, n-key roll over (NKRO), and universal compatibility for Windows and macOS.
- Combines tactile switches with sound dampening pads so you are not distracting others or disrupting a call or meeting.
- Connect up to five devices using Bluetooth, included 2.4GHz USB receiver, or included USB-A cable.
- Durable ergonomic design supports all-day typing comfort.
- Enhance productivity with built-in meeting controls for video conferencing and customize your experience by programming keys to meet your workflow needs.
- White backlight allows for easy key identification in low light settings.
- Verified and tested to protect your mechanical keyboard from the accidental spills that occur in busy workspaces.
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.***No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Includes three-year limited warranty.