The PD1000 USB-C 95W Power Delivery Dongle cost-effectively upgrades your USB-A DisplayLink docking station to support a USB-C laptop with up to 95W of power pass-through and data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. It is a simple and effective solution compatible with all Kensington USB-A DisplayLink docking stations (SD3500v, SD3600, SD3650, SD4000 and SD4100v). Trust Kensington to deliver solutions that extend the life of your technology investments. Connect with confidence knowing the PD1000 has been verified and tested to provide your Kensington universal docking station with the ability to power, charge and sync your USB-C laptop.
- The PD1000 is a practical way to upgrade your USB-A DisplayLink docking station to support a USB-C laptop in mixed technology environments.
- Provides your USB-C laptop with up to 95W of power pass-through via PD 3.0. The final Power Delivery output will depend on your laptop’s PD profile (up to 95W). USB-C power supply not included.
- An ideal cable length to accommodate different desktop setups while reducing cable clutter.
- To connect your USB-C laptop, install the latest DisplayLink driver on your laptop and make 3 connections—the laptop’s USB-C power supply and docking station’s host cable to the dongle, and then the dongle to your laptop.
- Verified and tested to support up to 5Gbps data throughput and up to 95W of Power Deliver with all of Kensington’s USB-A DisplayLink docking stations (SD3500v, SD3600, SD3650, SD4000 and SD4100v).
- Easily fits into your backpack or laptop carrying case to allow you to connect your USB-C laptop to a USB-A docking station while hot-desking.
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the PD1000 with a 3-year warranty.