Touch screen compatible, the FG123 Privacy Screen for Pixelbook limits the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. It is easy to install, filters out harmful blue light by up to 30%, and uses an anti-reflective coating to reduce glare.
- A narrow viewing angle limits the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private, and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important in the office or in a public setting.
- Blue light reduction filters out harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns.
- Designed for Google Pixelbook, this privacy screen is fully compatible with the touch screen, allowing full access to all features while maintaining privacy.
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare from light sources that can interfere with viewing clarity.
- A washable, reusable adhesive makes installation — and re-installation — a breeze.
- A black frame with camera cutout perfectly complements the design of the Pixelbook.