Designed for Enterprise PC Deployment, VeriMark™ Desktop Fingerprint Key Provides Secure, Reliable, Simple Solution for Single-, Dual- and Multi-Factor Authentication Services
SAN MATEO, Calif. – March 30, 2021 – Kensington®, the worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals and The Professionals’ Choice, today announced the launch of VeriMark™ Desktop Fingerprint Key (K62330WW), a secure, reliable biometric fingerprint authentication solution for Windows-based desktop computers. Ideal for enterprise desktop PC deployments, the new VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key supports the latest in biometric technology and compatibility with Microsoft services including Windows Hello, Windows Hello for Business, Office365, Azure, and Outlook.
The VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key, which features a long 3.9-foot USB cable enabling placement virtually anywhere on the desktop, is a versatile biometric security solution that supports single-factor (passwordless), dual-factor, multi-factor, and Tap-and-Go authentication. The TAA-compliant device, which combines superior biometric performance and 360-degree readability with anti-spoofing technology, can be deployed in the enterprise to support cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) privacy laws and regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA), and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Features and Benefits of the VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key
- Encrypted end-to-end security – Match-in-Sensor™ fingerprint technology protects unsecured fingerprint data by storing data in the sensor and only transferring an encrypted match. Exceeds industry standards for False Rejection Rate (FRR 2%) and False Acceptance Rate (FAR 0.001%).
- Expanded authentication options – With the ability to store up to 10 fingerprints, the FIDO U2F-certified and FIDO2 WebAuthn-compatible fingerprint key provides authentication support across major browsers. Tap-and-Go allows the user to simply place their finger on the key to enable a security token experience.
- Windows Hello-certified – Provides seamless integration with Windows Hello and Windows Hello for Business, and is compatible with additional Microsoft services, providing easy integration into current IT infrastructures.
Backed by a two-year limited warranty, the VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key expands Kensington’s award-winning family of data protection products for home and business which includes biometric authentication, device security, privacy screens, shredders, and port blockers.
- Digital images: https://www.flickr.com/gp/48490242@N04/0LVFEm
- Which Verimark is right for me? Animation: https://youtu.be/7lb-3rrcZa0
- Why Biometrics page: https://www.kensington.com/solutions/product-category/why-biometrics/
Follow Kensington on:
- Instagram: Instagram.com/Kensington_tech
- Facebook: facebook.com/KensingtonTech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Kensington
- Twitter: @Kensington
- Contact us: email@example.com
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business, and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington strives to anticipate the needs and challenges of the ever-evolving workplace and craft professional-tier award-winning solutions for organizations committed to providing peak professionals the tools they need to thrive. The company prides itself as The Professionals’ Choice, and on its core values surrounding design, quality, support, and sustainability.
In office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded business, academic, and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands. Kensington The Professionals’ Choice is a trademark of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.