Award-winning, Ergonomically Designed Presentation Tool Works with a Variety of Environments and Screens Enabling Users to Point Anywhere and Present Everywhere, Without Limitations or Restrictions
Kensington®, a worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business and home office professionals and The Professionals’ Choice, introduced today the Kensington Ultimate PresenterTM with Virtual Pointer. The Ultimate Presenter, which received the prestigious Red Dot Product Design 2017 award for high design quality, is an innovative, ergonomic presentation tool that works for a variety of environments and screens.
Overcoming the limitations associated with traditional lasers, such as bright LED screens or safety regulations, the Kensington Ultimate Presenter is optimized for use in conference rooms with TVs, online meetings with remote participants, and large auditoriums with multiple presentation screens. Complemented by KensingtonWorks TM software for customization, the Ultimate Presenter is the ideal presentation tool for today’s digital world.
Kensington also designed the Ultimate Presenter with ergonomic comfort in mind. “Many of today’s presenters come with a traditional stick or pen looking design, which lends to wrist discomfort while in use,” said Melanie Berry, MPT, Vertical Ergonomics. “As a Physical Therapist and Ergonomics Specialist, I am very impressed by how the Kensington Ultimate Presenter’s unique contoured design feels natural and comfortable in my hand when I am delivering a presentation.”
Kensington Ultimate PresenterTM with Virtual Pointer (SKU# K75233; SRP $99.99)
The Kensington Ultimate Presenter allows users to point anywhere and present everywhere, without limitations or restrictions. Key features include:
- Virtual Pointer Technology allows pointer to be viewed on a variety of presentation screens including traditional projection screens, TV displays, bright LED screens, and smart boards, making it the ideal pointer for every presentation scenario, including conference rooms, online meetings, and large auditoriums
- Online Meeting Compatibility allows remote participants to see the pointer onscreen when using web meeting tools like WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Skype™, and join.me®
- KensingtonWorksTM App offering customization of pointer size, shape and speed to suit a user’s presentation environment, and additional options, such as re-configuring the blackout button for use instead as a start and stop button for your slide presentation.
- Ergonomist Approved Design thatmaximizes comfort with a contoured shape that minimizes wrist twist and an intuitive 4-button presentation clicker
- 2.4GHz Receiver with Memory which provides up to 20 meters (65ft) of wireless range and a microSD slot that hold upto 32GB of memory
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac, Mac Keynote, Adobe PDF and Google Slide
- Storage Pouch for conveniently stowing and protecting the presenter when traveling
“Kensington’s experience with wireless presenter and ergonomic products provided the foundation for developing the Ultimate Presenter and giving users the greatest flexibility for when and where they can present,” said Anita Chang, Global Product Manager. “The Ultimate Presenter software and ergonomic design helps increase productivity and deliver a comfort level that enhances the user presenting experience.”
Notes to editors
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.