The SD4750P USB-C & USB-A Dual 4K Docking Station w/ 135W adapter - DP & HDMI - Win/Mac/Chrome is the ideal docking solution for Ultra HD video for up to two 4K 60Hz monitors. Features include the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2++ video ports, six USB ports and 85W of power delivery.
- Dual 4K 60Hz video output delivers Ultra HD images. Four video ports allow users the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2++ without the need for cumbersome adapters.
- Universal docking station is a smart technology investment for evolving and mixed computer environments. The SD4750P connects to any USB-C orUSB-A laptop, and supports Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems.
- Six USB ports support USB-C and USB-A laptops: 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen1 at up to 5V/3A and 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 at up to 5V/2.4A on the front, and 4x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 at up to 5V/0.9A on the back.
- 85W Power Delivery makes it ideal for devices that require higher power. For USB-A laptops requiring power delivery, see our optional 60W power splitter (K38310EU).
- 1m (3.28ft) USB-C to USB-C cable with USB-A adapter eliminates the frustration of compatibility issues. Ideal for graphic designers and multi-user/hot desk office environments.
- Free Kensington DockWorks™ software enables the best connection, performance and security from your Kensington dock.
- This dock comes with a three-year warranty, so you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
- Original Apple M1 – Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your original M1 MacBook. NOTE: Newer Apple devices (M1 Max and M1 Pro, etc.) are not impacted and support multiple monitors without any issues on Thunderbolt docking stations.
- Optimised for your Windows 11 docking station needs, including support for Snap Layouts and Snap Groups.