Designed in collaboration with Microsoft®, the Combination Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go – Serialised delivers uncompromised security. Non-invasive locking technology is supported by a secure carbon steel cable. From Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
- *Not compatible with Surface Pro 8
- Exclusively designed for Surface™ Pro [not compatible with Surface™ Pro X] and Surface™ Go to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement.
- Non-invasive locking technology delivers an easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the Surface Pro’s hardware warranty and aesthetics.
- The strong lock head is tested for torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, strength and other environmental conditions, meaning it meets Kensington’s industry-leading standards for tamper resistance, reliability and durability.
- The 1.8m (6ft) plastic sheath-covered carbon steel cable resists tampering and offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-deterrence as thicker cables.
- The serialised preset combination lock’s four-wheel number code is programmed before arrival so you can put it to work immediately, without the need to set the combination yourself.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s free online program, provides quick, secure code registration.
- With a two-year warranty, you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.