Providing the trusted protection that has made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™ in laptop security for over 25 years, Kensington’s Keyed Cable Lock sets the standard for securing Surface™ Pro and Surface Go. Providing vigorously tested, non-invasive locking technology that is supported by Kensington’s innovative common keying system, the Keyed Cable Lock is the superior security solution for Surface™ Pro and Surface Go.
- *Not compatible with Surface Pro 8
- Exclusively designed for Surface™ Pro [not compatible with Surface™ Pro X] and Surface™ Go to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement.
- Non-Invasive Locking Technology provides easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the Surface™ Pro and Surface Go’s hardware warranty and aesthetics.
- Strong Lock Head meets Kensington’s industry leading standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
- 5mm Keying System includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, and is part of Kensington’s robust key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K62052M) and Supervisor Keyed (K62052S) options to help IT managers minimize the number of keys required to secure devices in mixed technology environments.
- Carbon Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts.
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement.