The Kensington A1010 Telescoping Desk Stand is a professional desktop mount optimised for microphones, webcams and lighting systems - the perfect accessory for keeping your video conferencing setup organised and professional. The adjustable height stand accommodates different setup needs, the non-skid base prevents slipping, with a cable management clip supporting a tidy workspace. The A1010 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem - a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- A versatile desktop mounting solution for microphones, webcams and lighting systems (3/8” screw mount with 1/4” and 5/8” adapters included).
- Extends from 11.8” to 19” to accommodate different webcam, microphone and lighting configurations.
- Keeps unsightly cords organised and out of your workspace - allowing for a clean and tidy video conferencing setup.
- A wide, non-skid base keeps your stand and accessories stable during use.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment by combining with other accessories, such as a Webcam (W2000) or Ring Light (L1000).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the A1010 with a 2-year warranty.