An essential cable for connecting laptop and desktop PCs with either HDMI or DVI to monitors that have the reverse, the Kensington HDMI (M) to DVI-D (M) Passive Cable provides trusted connectivity for monitors and multimedia consoles, including Blu-ray players, Apple TV, Roku, Play Station 3/4, Xbox One/360 or Nintendo Wii. This quality cable is tested to perform with Kensington docks – and is backed by a Kensington Limited Lifetime Warranty. Quality cable construction includes outer & inner shielding to minimise possible radio (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMI) interference, gold-plated connectors and thumb screws to provide consistent cable performance.
- Connects a computer graphics card with DVI to a monitor or HDTV with HDMI input OR connects an HDMI source device to a monitor with DVI-D input.
- Provides support for high definition video.
- Built using components that ensure the consistent video transmissions.
- Buy with confidence – certified by HDMI Administrator Licensing, Inc.
- Accommodates desktop setups.
- Works with Kensington docking station deployments.