MIL-STDMIL-STD-810H Metode 504.3 kontaminering af væske
With its split & sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt and built-in wrist rest, the ergonomist-approved Pro Fit® Ergo Wireless Keyboard positions your hands for improved comfort. Features include dual wireless (2.4GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE) with 128-bit AES encryption, quiet typing, spill-proof keys, F-keys for shortcuts, caps lock, numbers lock & scroll lock, a three-mode power-saving switch and a replaceable receiver*. * In the event the receiver is lost or damaged, simply purchase a new one, pair it with your mouse and you’re ready.
- Ergonomist-approved design positions your hand for improved comfort.
- Split & sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt positions hands, wrists and forearms for comfort and neutral alignment.
- Built-in wrist rest supports, cushions and cradles the wrists.
- Dual wireless with 128-bit AES encryption delivers the flexibility of 2.4GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, with government-grade encryption.
- Quiet keys means typing is smooth, easy and non-disruptive.
- Spill-proof keys make clean-up fast and easy. Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids testing for resistance to breakdown when exposed to cleaning and disinfecting solvents such as alcohol and bleach for at least 24 hours.
- With a replaceable receiver, if your receiver is ever lost or damaged, simply purchase a new one, pair it with your mouse and you’re ready.
- Three-mode power-saving switch allows you to toggle between 2.4GHz, Bluetooth and Off for best battery life.
- Caps lock, numbers lock, scroll lock and F-keys are popular features that make typing and navigating easier and more efficient.