Designed exclusively for Surface Pro, with military-grade drop and wipe down protection, the TAA-compliant BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated Smart Card Reader (CAC) for Surface™ Pro 8 is the ultimate case to secure and protect your Surface Pro, its data, and your network. Ready for anything, it features an integrated Smart Card reader with Read-Only Memory (ROM), expansion ports and pass-through power, visual data protection, a self-adjusting hand strap that allows the Surface Pro to lie flat, Surface Pen holder and tether (Surface Pen not included), a keyboard holder and TypeCover strap, a kickstand opening, cable lock compatibility, a dedicated support team, and a two-year warranty.
- Designed exclusively for Surface Pro 8 and built in collaboration with Microsoft for the highest quality, form, fit, and function.
- Integrated Smart Card (CAC) reader is TAA-compliant. Supports class A, B, and C for secure access to the device and your network. A great solution for two-factor authentication (2FA). ROM data is never stored, so it can’t be compromised.
- With military-grade drop and wipe down protection, this case is ready for anything. Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids and MIL-STD-810H drop testing.
- Access all ports on your Surface Pro, without removing the case. The integrated USB-C port allows for pass-through charging (up to 60W), data transfer (10Gbps), or DP Alt-Mode video up to 4K @ 60Hz [requires host device to have DSC enabled (4K @ 30Hz supported without)].
- Supports Kensington’s privacy screen (K51700, sold separately), which limits the viewing angle to +/- 30 degrees. Rear camera cover keeps the lens protected when not in use.
- Self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stows when not in use to allow the Surface Pro to lie flat and stable. Surface Pen holder and tether conveniently secures and stores your Surface Pen (Surface Pen not included).
- Keyboard holder and TypeCover strap secures the keyboard when in use and helps ensure that your keyboard stays protected and clean.
- Kickstand opening allows full use of the integrated Surface Pro kickstand — no need to remove the case. Can be secured with a Kensington keyed (K68134) or combination (K68130) lock — from the inventors of computer cable locks.
- Backed by a two-year warranty and a dedicated support team, so you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.