With support for Windows Hello™ and Windows Hello™ for Business, the VeriMark™ IT Fingerprint Key puts business-class security at your fingertips. Now, IT managers can easily manage employee access and permissions, reset passwords, and streamline the login process with the latest industry standard for fast and secure log in (and automatic single-sign-on) to Microsoft services on Edge.
- Ideal for enterprise deployment and easily integrated into current IT infrastructure. Users keep their key for secure login to popular services, while IT can easily manage employee access, privileges, and passwords.
- Enables the latest web standards approved by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Authenticates without storing passwords on servers, providing business professionals more security, convenience, privacy, and scalability.
- Combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing technology. Exceeds industry standards for false rejection rate (FRR 2%) and false acceptance rate (FAR 0.001%). Fingerprint data is isolated and secured in the sensor, so only an encrypted match is transferred.
- Durable zinc alloy body with LED accepted/rejected indicator, and flared tail for easy grip.
- Designed to secure the fingerprint data it collects, and can be used to support a company’s cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) such privacy laws as GDPR, BIPA, and CCPA.
- Made in Taiwan and ready for use in organizations requiring adherence to TAA regulations.
- Visit support page for more info https://www.kensington.com/software/verimark-setup/verimark-it-setup-guide/