- USB lock prevents unauthorized data transfer through USB ports, reducing the risk of data leakage, data theft, computer viruses and malware by physically locking and blocking the USB Ports.
- Just plug into the USB port and push the button to lock. No technical experience necessary.
- One USB Cable Guard captures and locks in a USB Cable (for a keyboard or mouse) in a port adjacent to a USB Port Lock
- A USB Port Block used with a single USB Port Lock prevents access to adjacent ports with either vertical or horizontal orientation
- If you already have encryption software in place, the added layer of physical security is additional insurance against data theft
- The USB Cable Guard used with the USB Port Lock allows secured use of an authorized USB device by capturing the device´s cable and locking it into the USB port
- Physically protects valuable data without the complication, installation, maintenance, and upgrade costs of software
- Stop thieves before the start with a visible sign that you´re being protected
- Near universally compatible, they fit into the USB ports of most devices but we strongly recommend asking for a sample to ensure a proper fit
- No Suggestions
- No recommended searches