Connectivity between older USB-A and newer USB-C devices often comes at the expense of the full benefits of USB-C, such as fast data transfer and high-speed charging capabilities. With the CA1010 USB-C to USB-A M/F Adapter, users can enjoy device compatibility with no sacrifice in performance. Users with older USB-A devices (thumb drives, headphones, charging cables, etc.) can connect with their newer USB-C devices (laptops, wall chargers, etc.) with support for performance features such as high-speed data transfer and up to 3-amp turbo charging. It’s a simple plug-and-play solution with the premium construction and warranty support users expect from Kensington.
- Simple USB-C to USB-A M/F Compatibility provides easy connection between USB-A devices and newer USB-C devices, letting users use their older thumb drives, headphones, charging cables, etc. with their newer USB-C enabled laptops, wall chargers, and other devices—all without losing important usability features.
- Extensive Compatibility for seamless operation with a wide range of devices and operating systems—Chrome OS 44 or above, Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.15 or above, Android 9 or above, iOS 14 or above, and iPadOS 14 or above.
- Plug & Play Installation with no need for an additional power source or driver downloads.
- Super-Fast Data Transfer supports speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and most other competitive adapters. Also allows for faster syncing of photos and music.
- Supports up to 5V/3A charging capability depending on the host device, allowing users to rapid-charge a phone, a tablet, or to provide consistent power to devices like USB-C based SSDs.
- Premium Construction featuring environmentally friendly halogen-free material for better prevention of overheating. Durable metal-injection molded connector is designed to avoid accidental bending.
- Two-year limited warranty gives users peace-of-mind knowing they’re covered by Kensington reliability and a dedicated support team.