Take the worry out of knowing which dock is compatible with your Chromebook. The portable G1000P USB-C Mini Dock is certified to meet Google’s compatibility standards — it’s the ultimate plug-and-play solution for Chromebooks, while also compatible with Windows and macOS devices. Its compact form factor contains powerful connectivity options to extend productivity capabilities, with support for up to Single 4K @ 60Hz (HDMI 2.0b), 85W Pass-Through Charging, three USB 3.2 Gen1 (5Gbps) ports (two Type-A and one Type-C port), and Gigabit Ethernet. (This product works with devices capable of running the latest version of Chrome OS and has been certified to meet Google’s compatibility standards. Google is not responsible for the operation of this product or its compliance with safety requirements. Chromebook and the Works With Chromebook badge are trademarks of Google LLC.)
- Works with Chromebook and has been certified to meet Google’s compatibility standards. Google is not responsible for the operation of this product or its compliance with safety requirements. Chromebook and the Works With Chromebook badge are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Universal compatibility makes it the ultimate plug and play solution for Chromebooks, while also supporting Windows and macOS devices.
- 85W pass-through power allows you to plug your laptop’s USB-C power adapter (60W or greater) into the dock to power the laptop (USB-C device must support Power Delivery), or power the dock and connected devices using the laptop’s battery when traveling. Optional Kensington 100W Power Adapter (K33821) sold separately.
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz video output (on DP1.4/HBR3 devices, on all other devices 4K @ 30Hz is supported) to an external monitor, TV, or projector. This versatility allows you to connect with confidence to varying AV setups in conference rooms and collaboration spaces, while also simplifying your packing by eliminating the need for extra video adapters and dongles.
- Add accessories and extend your productivity capabilities with 5Gbps speeds via two USB 3.2 Gen1 (Type-A) ports and Gigabit Ethernet.
- With a sleek, compact design, this portable docking station easily slips into your backpack or carrying case, while eliminating the need for adapters and dongles. Great for educators and students on the go.
- A three-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.