The Ultimate Case to Secure and Protect Your Surface Pro, Its Data, and Your Network
San Mateo, CA – May 7, 2019 – Kensington®, the worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals and The Professionals' Choice, announced the launch of the TAA-compliant version of the Kensington BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader. Ideal for government users, the tough case protects the Surface Pro from accidental drops and provides secure access to the user's device and network anytime, from anywhere.
Compatible with Surface™ Pro 6, Surface™ Pro (5th Gen) and Surface™ Pro 4, the BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader (K97550WW, SRP $149.99) is a TAA-compliant case that features an integrated FIPS 201-compliant CAC reader that supports class A, B and C for secure access to the device and the network. Read-only memory (ROM) ensures that the user's data is never compromised because it is never stored.
Benefits of the BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader:
- Military-Grade Protection – Guards the Surface Pro from damage from drops and features a rear camera cover for added lens protection.
- Versatile – Self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stows to allow the Surface Pro to lie flat.
- Convenient – Openings for the kickstand and I/O ports allow access to all Surface functionality. A pen holder and tether keeps the Surface Pen handy while a TypeCover strap and keyboard holder keep the keyboard protected and clean.
- Secure – Cable lock compatibility allows the easy implementation of a Kensington cable lock to deter theft.
The BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader is part of Kensington's growing portfolio of TAA-compliant solutions, which continues to expand based on our interactions with our strategic partners and end-user community.
- Digital images: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmbSxetz
Kensington debuts TAA-Compliant BlackBelt™ #RuggedCase with integrated CAC Reader for #SurfacePro. Read the press release for details http://bit.ly/2DyUIGv
Follow Kensington on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/KensingtonTech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Kensington
- Twitter: @Kensington
- Contact us: email@example.com
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business, and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington strives to anticipate the needs and challenges of the ever-evolving workplace and craft professional-tier award-winning solutions for organizations committed to providing peak professionals the tools they need to thrive. The company prides itself as The Professionals' Choice, and on its core values surrounding design, quality, and support.
In office and mobile environments, Kensington's extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world's largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded business, academic, and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
© 2019 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.
# # #