Presentation Device Selected as Best Accessory in the “Projection Screens” Category
Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple.™ desktop and mobile computing accessories, today announced the Kensington PresentAir Pro™ Bluetooth® 4.0 LE Presenter has been honored as Best Accessory in the “Projection Screens” Category as part of TWICE Magazine’s third annual VIP Awards program. Additional open categories included digital cameras, car electronics, home audio, home automation, major appliances, video and TVs.
Voted on by retailers and distributors, the TWICE VIP Awards are based on product features, product design, and value to consumers. Voting was reviewed by TWICE editors.
“We sincerely appreciate this wonderful recognition from TWICE’s retailers and distributors for honoring Kensington with this award,” said Louie Yao, Global Product Manager at Kensington. “It represents a significant achievement in our ongoing commitment to designing the best products on the market to help meet our customers’ business needs.”
The Kensington PresentAir Pro Bluetooth 4.0 LE Presenter (K72448US; SRP $59.99) offers versatile presentation delivery and improved productivity. Featuring the latest in wireless technology, the advanced presenter offers three different function modes to support different types of activity — presenting, controlling media, or editing — and offers one of the slimmest presenter designs on the market. The free downloadable companion app, PresenterWorks™, allows users to set buttons to the functions of their choice for greater flexibility and efficiency.
Key features of the Kensington PresentAir Pro Bluetooth 4.0 LE Presenter include:
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE Technology — The latest in wireless innovation, this low-energy pairing between the user's device and presenter frees up a valuable USB port — a shrinking feature with increasingly thin laptops and mobile devices — and offers a range of up to 30 feet so the user can move freely during a presentation.
- Three Modes/PresenterWorks™ App — Buttons on the presenter can be set to two predetermined modes, and a third mode that enables user customization. In Presenter Mode, users may choose among specific profiles to suit the individual’s requirements for navigating within presentations. While in Media Mode, PresentAir Pro can be used as a remote for volume or playlist controls, allowing for dynamic content delivery, such as video clips, on the fly. Custom Mode offers a wide range of commonly used commands users can set the buttons to perform through the free PresenterWorks app, which is available for download from Google Play™, Windows® Store, or App Store®.
- Ultra-Slim Design — The presenter’s thin profile makes it extremely light and easy to hold, as well as convenient for a shirt pocket or the pen/stylus holder found in many business folios or briefcases.
- Red Laser Pointer — Users can accentuate presentation material with a bright red laser that highlights any part of a presentation with complete effectiveness.
- Touch-Activated Stylus — Compatible with all major tablets and smartphones, holding the metal enclosure turns the presenter into a fully functional stylus to navigate around device touchscreens.
- Carrying Case — A convenient place to store the presenter when not in use, keeping it protected with a soft internal lining that prevents scratching.
- Compatibility — The presenter is compatible with Android™ 4.4 and above, Windows® 8.1 and above, and iOS 8 and above running Microsoft®PowerPoint™.
Notes to editors
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.