The ClickSafe® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock for Nano Security Slot delivers trusted keyed security to laptops with Nano anchor slots. A master keying option and custom keying solutions make key and lock management simple. Features include anti-pick technology, ClickSafe® locking technology, a cut-resistant cable, a pivoting and rotating head, secure and easy key replacement and a five-year warranty. From Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
- The 5mm keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks, so there’s only one keying system to manage. A master keying option and custom keying solutions allow you to have one key open all locks and create single-keyed and like-keyed versions.
- ClickSafe® locking technology allows the lock head to be attached with one hand in a single click.
- Patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ technology resists tampering and offers peace-of-mind. The 1.8m (6ft) carbon steel cable with plastic sheath delivers the same level of cut and theft resistance as thicker cables.
- A special pivot and rotate hinge on the cable allows flexible movement and easy key insertion.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online key registration program, allows for quick, secure and free key replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- Kensington locks are tested and verified. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance and mechanical resilience.
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.