Tested and approved by Dell, the Slim N17 2.0 Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock for Wedge-Shaped Slots lets you lock two devices with a single solution, won’t block valuable ports and allows the laptop to lie flat and stable. Secondary T-bar lock head secures peripheral accessories featuring the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot. Meets or exceeds rigorous strength testing standards. Features an omnidirectional pivoting head and rotating anchor, 5mm keying system and free Register & Retrieve™ key registration and replacement. Like keyed allows access to multiple users, plus administrative access for greater freedom and versatility. Five-year warranty. From Kensington, inventor of the laptop cable lock and industry leader in physical device security for more than 25 years.
- Dual lockheads let you lock two devices with a single solution. Secondary T-bar lockhead fits industry-standard Kensington Security Slot. Plastic sheathing protects surfaces. 5mm keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest keyed locks, so there’s only one keying system to manage.
- Slim profile made especially for ultra-thin and 2-in-1 laptops. Tested and approved by Dell.
- Does not block valuable ports, allowing for full use of laptop’s ports while attached.
- Won’t raise the laptop off its surface and cause it to wobble, allowing the laptop to lie flat and stable.
- Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance and mechanical resilience.
- The omnidirectional pivoting head and rotating anchor are enabled by special hinges that create great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online key registration programme, allows for quick, secure and free key replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- Like keyed provides administrative access designed for wider flexibility and freedom to all equipment. This solution provides employees with identical keys that can open all locks, offering a solid layer of security against non-employee theft without restricting employee access and productivity.
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.