Love your Surface Pro 8, but wish you had more connectivity options? The BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated Mobile Dock for Surface™ Pro 8 lets you do more with your Surface Pro. Designed for Surface™ and developed in partnership with Microsoft for the highest quality, form, fit, and function. This integrated docking station lets you expand your connectivity, productivity and creativity with four additional ports — 1 x USB-A port, 1 x USB-C port, 1 x HDMI port, and a Micro SD card reader — all in a slim, sturdy design.
- Designed exclusively for Surface Pro and built in collaboration with Microsoft for the highest quality, form, fit, and function.
- This integrated docking station lets you expand your connectivity, productivity and creativity with four additional ports — all in a slim, sturdy design.
- Ready for anything, this case meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids and MIL-STD-810H drop testing.
- Increase your speed and power with two 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen2 ports (one USB-A port and one USB-C port), as well as 60W pass-through power for charging your Surface Pro (USB-C power supply not included – optional Kensington 100W USB-C Power Supply available, K33821).
- Dedicated video ports (supporting up to single 4K @ 60Hz and dual 1440p @ 60Hz) allow you to easily connect to a projector, or connect two monitors (via HDMI and USB-C) for a full desktop setup. The dedicated UHS-II SD 4.0 Micro SD card reader is great for expanding your Surface Pro’s storage, and transferring files and folders. Requires host device to have DSC enabled to support single 4K @ 60Hz (4K @ 30Hz supported without).
- Compatible with Kensington privacy screens and cable locks for extra security.
- As functional as it is rugged, this case provides the functionality you’d expect from BlackBelt™, including a self-adjusting hand strap, Surface Slim Pen holder, TypeCover keyboard strap, and kickstand opening.
- Backed by a two-year warranty and outstanding customer support, you can rest assured Kensington has you covered.