Preserve the convenience of one-cable connectivity to your entire desktop setup with the SD3600 Universal Docking Station. We all take our laptops to meetings. With a universal dock from Kensington you can disconnect and reconnect your dual HD monitors, mouse, keyboard and all your other peripherals with a single USB cable. Plus, the dock is capable of mounting to the back of a monitor, leaving zero footprint on your desktop.
- Best for: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks & Windows Tablets and Monitors that support up to 2K
- Connection technology: USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.14
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v1.3 and 1 x DVI-I (VGA supported with included DVI to VGA adapter)
- Resolution: Single monitor: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and Dual monitors: 2048 x 1152 @ 30Hz
- DisplayLink driver installation required Download software from Kensington.com or via Windows update.
- System requirements: CPU: Dual-Core i3 2.8GHz or better and RAM: 2GB or higher
- Warranty: 2 Years