The latest laptops from HP, Lenovo and Asus increasingly feature the Kensington Nano Security Slot, offering all the security and benefits of the standard Kensington Security Slot™, yet 70% smaller. However, these ultra-thin devices may be so slim that while a standard cable lock will fit, the thickness of the lock can be greater than the laptop itself. This prevents the device from lying flat on a surface, making the keyboard and trackpad uncomfortable to use. With connectivity ports placed closer and closer together, a standard lock can also block adjacent ports, compromising functionality. A redesigned version of the innovative Slim NanoSaver® Laptop Lock, the Slim NanoSaver® 2.0 Dual Headed Lock features a smaller lock head, with the locking cleat positioned low and the key cylinder up high and out of the way. This careful sizing and positioning of components has created a premium locking solution that won’t block ports and allows ultra-thin and 2-in-1 laptops with nano lock slots to lie flat and stable. A MicroSaver® 2.0 secondary lock secures peripheral accessories such as a monitor, hard drive, printer or docking station with a standard size Kensington security slot - all in one solution. Strength tested and verified for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion and other environmental conditions, the lock is backed by a five-year limited warranty, so you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and a worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
- A NanoSaver® primary lock secures laptops and other devices with Kensington’s NanoSaver slot. A MicroSaver® 2.0 secondary lock secures peripheral accessories featuring the standard size Kensington security slot. Cut-resistant carbon steel cable includes a protective sheathing to help keep attachment points such as desks and tables free from scratches.
- Slim Nano lock head design won’t interfere with I/O ports or raise the device off its surface.
- Each Kensington lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance and mechanical resilience.
- 5mm keying system, common across all of Kensington’s latest locks, so there’s only one keying system to manage. Smaller key opening helps thwart picking attempts.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and free key replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- Five-year limited warranty, so you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and a worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
- Single Keyed allows lock access only to authorised administrators.