The Kensington A1000 Telescoping C-Clamp is a professional desktop mount for microphones, webcams and lighting systems - the perfect accessory for keeping your video conferencing setup organised and professional. The adjustable height stand extends from 508-762mm (20-30”) to accommodate standard webcam, microphone and lighting system configurations. The 360° swivel mount provides flexible webcam or lighting angles, with cable management clips supporting a tidy workspace. The A1020 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem - a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- An adaptable mounting solution for microphones, webcams and lights (3/8”, 1/4” and 5/8” adaptors included).
- Extends from 508-762mm (20-30") to accommodate standard webcam, microphone and lighting configurations.
- Keeps unsightly cords organised and out of your workspace - allowing for a clean and tidy video conferencing setup.
- Offers more positioning flexibility for webcams and lights so you can get the perfect angle every time.
- Attaches to the sides of desks and platforms ranging from 12.7-88.9mm (0.5-3.5”) to provide stable & organised support for accessories - and more space on your desktop.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment and budget by combining with other accessories, such as a Webcam (W2000) or Ring Light (L1000).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the A1000 with a 2-year warranty.