Turn your laptop into a desktop in one simple step with the Kensington Universal Docking Station with Video sd300v. Simply plug a single USB cable into your laptop, add power and you are instantly comfortable and connected to a high-resolution monitor, printer, speakers-- everything you need. There's no more plugging and unplugging your peripherals; they remain connected to the docking station.
- Universal compatibility with all brands of laptops via USB: Acer®, Asus®, Compaq®, Dell®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM®, Lenovo®, Sony®, Toshiba® and more
- HD screen capable so you can connect to a very large external monitor and drastically increase your visual workspace. Front Dualview button makes dual screen setup easy
- Plug-n-play and hot pluggable, so you can connect to the dock and swap devices without shutting down
- Connect to your high-resolution monitor, printer, keyboard and mouse, external hard drive and more from your laptop
- "Always-on" USB ports charges your mobile devices even when your laptop is shut down
- Front Audio ports and back speaker port lets you connect both 2.1 stereo speakers and internet chat headset
- Mini tower design reduces desktop footprint. Security slot allows you to secure your dock and its connected peripherals (via security cable and cablesaver)
- Docking station will not provide power to your laptop, but provide connectivity to peripherals via a single USB cable
- Operating Systems Compatibility: PC and Mac® compatible including Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), Windows® Vista® sp1 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), Windows® XP (sp2, sp3, including Tablet PC editions). Mac® OS X 105.5 and Mac® OS X 10.4.11 or lat, Note to Mac® computer users: Video responsiveness of connected external monitor is reduced but functional for everyday computing, Peripheral connectivity: >Audio: Front Audio ports (Audio in/out), Back Speaker port (Audio out) > USB ports: 5 USB 2.0 & “always-on" > External monitor: DVI or VGA (with included DVI to VGA adapter). Optionally HDMI by purchasing a DVI to HDMI ad, >Security cable slot on side panel: add a Kensington security cable (sold separately) and combine it with a cable saver to secure both the docking station and its connected peripherals >Front LED indicator: Green indicates docking station is working and c, Package content: >USB docking station sd300v, USB cable, 2.5Amp wall power adapter, DVI to VGA adapter, quick start guide, CD for software drivers.
K33367 (sd100v), K33415 (sd200v), K33907, K33928, K33930 (sd300v) USB Display Driver for Windows 7, Vista, and XP, Version: 6.1.35912.0 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)
K33367 (sd100v), K33415 (sd200v), K33907, K33928, K33930 (sd300v), K33955 (sd400v) USB Display Driver for Mac OS (MacOS)