The ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock for Nano Security Slot (Master Coded Version) delivers trusted resettable combination lock security to laptops with nano anchor slots. The master coded solution makes lock management a breeze. Features include ClickSafe® locking technology, a resettable 4-number dial, a cut-resistant cable, a pivoting and rotating head, and a two-year warranty. From Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
- ClickSafe® locking technology allows the lock head to be attached with one hand in a single click.
- A master coded combination allows IT to assign new codes and reset forgotten ones, making lock management a breeze.
- 1.8m (6 ft.) carbon steel cable with plastic sheath resists tampering, offers peace-of-mind, and delivers the same level of cut and theft resistance as thicker cables.
- A special pivot and rotate hinge on the cable allows flexible movement.
- Kensington locks are tested and verified. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience.
- A two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.