With today’s slim laptops featuring the Nano security slot, a typical cable lock head may fit. However, as the laptop itself is so thin, once the lock is attached the laptop will not lie flat since the thickness of the lock is greater than the laptop. The Slim NanoSaver™ Combination Laptop Lock is the strongest keyless locking solution that allows ultra-thin and 2-in-1 laptops with nano lock slots to lie flat and stable.
- Slim nano lock head won’t raise your device off its surface, allowing it to lie flat and stable.
- Tough lock head and cable are verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion and other environmental conditions. Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desks, tables and other attachment points.
- Unique lock engagement features expanding side ‘hooks’ that grab the internal sides of the nano lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft.
- Pivot and rotate cable head featuring one-handed operation allows for easy and flexible connection and movement.
- Serialised 4-wheel number code offers 10,000 possible combinations. The serial number is etched on the lock head, to help make allocation easy. Free code registration through Register & Retrieve™ allows for quick, easy and secure lookup if the combination is ever lost or forgotten.
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.