The Kensington A1020 Boom Arm is a flexible mounting solution for microphones, webcams and lighting systems - the perfect accessory for keeping your video conferencing setup organised and professional. Accommodating a variety of desks, microphones, camera angles and lighting needs, the A1020 supports a tidy and productive workspace. The cable management channel keeps cords organised. The 360° arm rotation provides flexibility for mounting and movement, with the C-clamp ensuring a stable experience. The A1020 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem - a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- A flexible mounting solution for microphones, webcams and lights so you can quickly position your accessories in the best location and at the best angles (accommodates 3/8”, 1/4” and 5/8” mounting threads).
- Easily accommodates different video conferencing and desk setup needs with extensive horizontal (826mm) and vertical extensions (949mm).
- Rotate the camera, microphone or lighting out of your way when not in use and quickly swing it back into place when needed - without having to reconnect any components.
- The wide and durable clamp easily attaches to desks up to 88.9mm thick to ensure a stable experience for any connected accessories - and the top mount boom arm provides unobstructed movement.
- Keeps unsightly cords organised and out of your workspace - allowing for a clean and tidy setup.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment by combining with other accessories, such as a Webcam (W2000) or Ring Light (L1000).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the A1020 with a 2-year warranty.