Give your hand a healthy break. Upgrade to ergonomist-approved comfort and premium cursor control with Kensington’s Pro Fit® Ergo Vertical Wireless Trackball. A 60° tilt angle keeps the wrist in a natural handshake position to improve wrist and forearm posture. This mouse-like vertical trackball is easy to learn and it and offers 9 programmable buttons.
- All-day comfort is provided through an ergonomist approved design featuring a 60-degree tilt and natural handshake position to improve wrist and forearm alignment.
- Easy to use, with the same left click, right click, and scroll wheel operation as a traditional mouse, while providing the advantages of a trackball with a simple roll of the thumb.
- The high-quality optical tracking sensor, 34mm thumb-operated trackball and triple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions.
- Flexible wireless connection options let you connect your vertical trackball to up to 3 different devices — one via the 2.4GHz nano dongle that stows inside the trackball body, and two additional connections via Bluetooth.
- Experience plug-and-play default settings or use KensingtonWorks software to set pointer and scrolling options and professionally customize nine buttons to tackle common tasks with one touch.
- Unique, easy-to-clean design features a built-in trackball ejection button to effortlessly remove the trackball to clean dirt, grime, and germs — and keep the trackball functioning smoothly.
- Works for up to 18 months on two AA batteries (included). The battery indicator light eliminates surprises. Battery life may vary based on usage.