Experience first-in-class trackball innovation. The Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball provides an opportunity to experience ergonomist-approved comfort, the superior control & precision benefits of a finger-operated trackball, together with a patented scroll ring – all within the familiar shape of a mouse. Perfect for new trackball users, the sculpted mouse-like design provides all-day comfort, offers five programmable buttons for significant productivity gains and three DPI settings for simple cursor control transitions. The premium laser tracking sensor and 40mm trackball allow users to navigate multiple monitors and large files with less desktop space and better precision and speed. Let your hand fuse with innovative comfort and control and preferred finger-controlled track and scroll.
- The high-quality laser tracking sensor, 40mm finger-operated trackball and a simple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions.
- The unique finger-operated scroll ring provides a more precise, intuitive and comfortable scrolling experience.
- All-day comfort is provided through a sculpted mouse-like design to improve palm, wrist, forearm and shoulder position with less hand movement.
- Experience the plug and play default settings or use KensingtonWorks™ software to set pointer and scrolling options and personalise five programmable buttons to tackle your common tasks with one touch.
- Connects to Windows and macOS devices via a 2.4GHz nano receiver that stows inside the trackball when not in use. The included USB-A to USB-C adapter works for laptops with limited or no USB-A ports.
- Easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (400/400-800/800-1500) – lower DPI for precision editing and higher DPI for word processing or casual browsing.