The iPad is a popular device in the classroom, conference room, out in the field and used by families and the mobile professional. The BlackBelt™ 2nd Degree Rugged Case is built with military-grade protection for any environment and has an integrated hand strap, reducing the chances of accidental drops and making the iPad easy to carry and work with on the go. When stationary, the infinitely variable kick stand allows you to get the perfect angle for viewing or writing and the textured bumper creates a non-slip grip for all surfaces.
- Drop test certified (MIL-STD 810G) provides military-grade protection with a defensive rugged body, designed to meet the U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for drop impact
- Infinitely variable kick stand is adaptable and increases comfort by reducing additional strain on the eyes, neck or wrists
- Integrated silicone hand strap provides a worry-free convenient way to collaborate while incorporating mobility into your iPad
- Asset tagging area allows users to quickly identify devices reducing users losing or misplacing their devices in classroom or collaborative environments
- Easy access to all ports and buttons allowing you protection that does not sacrifice the ability to continue using all cables, headphones and other accessories
- Easy to install adhesive screen protector provides protection for the screen no matter where you go and what you do