Tested and approved by Dell, the Slim N17 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock for Wedge-Shaped Slots is perfect for ultra-thin and 2-in-1 laptops since it won’t block valuable ports, and allows the laptop to lie flat and stable. Meets or exceeds rigorous strength testing standards. Features six-foot (1.8m) carbon steel cable with omnidirectional pivoting head and rotating anchor, 5mm keying system, and free Register & Retrieve™ key registration and replacement. Five-year warranty. From Kensington, inventor of the laptop cable lock, and industry leader in physical device security for more than 25 years.
- Slim profile made especially for ultra-thin and 2-in-1 laptops. Tested and approved by Dell.
- Does not block valuable ports, allowing for full use of laptop’s ports while attached.
- Won’t raise the laptop off its surface and cause it to wobble, allowing the laptop to lie flat and stable.
- Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience.
- Six-foot (1.8m) carbon steel cable delivers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables. Special hinges create great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
- 5mm keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks, so there’s only one keying system to manage.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online key registration program, allows for quick, secure, and free key replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.