The VeriMark™ Guard USB-C Fingerprint Key - FIDO2, WebAuthn/CTAP2, & FIDO U2F - Cross Platform offers the latest in biometric authentication. FIDO2 and FIDO U2F certified with expanded authentication options, including strong single-factor (passwordless), dual, multi-factor, and Tap-and-Go for FIDO U2F services. Maximum compatibility with web services including Google, Facebook, and Microsoft (for Windows Hello, refer to VeriMark or VeriMark IT), with support for Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari. Exceeds industry standards for false acceptance rate (FAR) and false rejection rate (FRR). Supports GDPR compliance.
- Designed for Windows 10 or above, this biometric authentication solution with security key functionality supports the latest web browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari). Cross-platform compatibility on macOS and ChromeOS is supported via our Tap-and-Go feature (i.e. security key). Please note that some services may require Security Key sign in setup to be performed on a Windows-based computer, in order to allow biometric authentication; see our support page (kensington.com/software/verimark-setup) for a list of compatible services. Tap-and-Go combines a username and password with second-factor security key authentication, to enable extra security on non-FIDO2 services.
- FIDO2 and FIDO U2F certified, VeriMark™ Guard offers expanded authentication options for FIDO2 biometric authentication services as well as FIDO U2F services requiring security key functionality. Provides strong single-factor (passwordless), dual, multi-factor, and Tap-and-Go support, making it the best biometric authentication key on the market. Supports up to 10 fingerprints.
- While FIDO2 is the latest in comprehensive online security, with new services being added all the time, not all services support this standard yet. VeriMark™ Guard was developed to allow biometric and security key authentication, so it can grow with you and your authentication needs. We encourage you to view our listing of services under the support section (kensington.com/software/verimark-setup) of our site, to ensure you receive the best possible experience.
- Encrypted end-to-end security with Match-in-Sensor™ Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing technology. Exceeds industry standards for false rejection rate (FRR 2%) and false acceptance rate (FAR 0.001%).
- Compact design features protective cover and tether for easy transport and to help prevent loss when not in use.
- Can be used to support cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) such privacy laws and regulations as GDPR, BIPA, and CCPA.
- Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.