ClickSafe® Keyed Laptop Lock for Wedge Security Slots
The 1-Step Security Solution
Select Lock Type
Please enter a valid email address
We will email you when this product is in stock
About This Product
Give your employees superior and effortless laptop security with the ClickSafe® Keyed Laptop Lock designed for Dell® laptops using a wedge security slot. One-click, keyless engagement combines with premium materials and anti-theft technology to make protecting laptops easier than ever.
- Tamper-resistant, disk-style lock provides near-impenetrable theft protection
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after a modified ClickSafe Security Anchor has been installed into the wedge security slot on some Dell laptops, increasing employee compliance
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and Rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Also comes with a regular ClickSafe Security Anchor that fits into industry-standard Kensington Security Slot
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time
The disk-style lock utilizes a built-in defense system that is nearly impossible to bump or pick, resisting attempts at tampering
ClickSafe® Security Anchor for Wedge Slots
Designed for Dell® laptops not equipped with the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot™, the ClickSafe Security Anchor securely mounts into the device and allows a ClickSafe lock head to be attached in a single click, providing an unparalleled level of security and higher employee compliance
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock securely attaches without the need to use a key
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.