Desktop PC & Peripheral Locking Kits
Everything you need to safeguard your desktop computer and peripherals.
Select Lock Management
About This Product
With a long high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate, and a Kensington keyed lock, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse. Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured.
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Multi-stranded 2400mm long, 5.3mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core*
- 3M VHB industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor for non-Kensington Security Slot equipped peripherals - 1 square inch (645mm x 645mm)
- Two keys supplied
- Custom keyed options available ideal for offices, labs and libraries*
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
- Supplied with stamped steel and plated K-slot adapters (2) and cable trap (1)