Product Offerings Bring Innovation, Quality and Style for Users of the Mac Mini
Kensington Technology Group, a leading maker of accessories that enhance the lifestyle of the Digitally Active™ consumer, announced that it is offering an expanded product line up to support Apple's Mac mini. New additions include:
- PocketMouse™ Bluetooth (SKU #72104)--The easy-to-use mouse connects via a Bluetooth-enabled computer's existing wireless technology. Now users have freedom from mouse cables and transmitters. Estimated street price of $69.99
- PilotBoard Wireless Desktop for Mac (SKU #64382)--This keyboard is a virtual checklist of all the must-have tools for easy navigation with the matching, contemporary styling of all Mac products. QuickRF™ high-speed wireless technology for cords-free, no-hassle connection to the keyboard and mouse as well as a USB plug-in RF receiver for easy, plug-and-play installation. DiamondEye™ optical technology for a smooth, super fast-tracking mouse. Also includes multimedia, Internet and user switching keys to launch tasks with fast, one-touch ease. Estimated street price of $69.99
- PocketHub Media Center (SKU #33216)--The PocketHub Media Center gives users a one-stop portable hub for all multimedia connectivity needs--on the road and in the office. This sleek, aluminum chassis houses multiple memory card slots and three, high-speed USB 2.0 ports. Estimated street price of $49.99
- PocketHub FireWire (SKU #64366)--FireWire can connect you to high-end multimedia tools and hard drives. This stylish and portable PocketHub goes anywhere you go to expand a single FireWire port for up to six connections. Estimated street price of $39.99
Current products from Kensington that support the Apple Mac mini include:
- PilotMouse Bluetooth (SKU #72225)--The PilotMouse Bluetooth® Wireless works seamlessly with Bluetooth-enabled computers and up to seven other Bluetooth devices, all in a wireless range of up to 30 feet. Estimated street price of $69.99
- Mouse-in-a-Box® USB/ADB (SKU #64475)--A long running favorite for Mac users. The Mouse-in-a-Box combines USB and ADB connections for new and old Macs. Now optical for more precise tracking. Estimated street price of $24.99
- Orbit® Optical Trackball (SKU #64327)---- Control your cursor with a simple touch of the finger! The highly accurate Orbit® Optical is as easy to use as a regular mouse, but it stays in one place saving you valuable desk space. Estimated street price of $29.99
- Slim Type Keyboard for Mac (SKU#64366)--The Kensington SlimType Keyboard for Apple Computers takes its inspiration from Apple's distinctive sleek lines and contemporary design. That low-profile form is then packed with performance and convenience functions. Estimated street price of $29.99
- MicroSaver®(SKU #64068)--Protect your network and laptop with the original cable and lock device that attaches to the Kensington security slot. Effective, convenient and fast security in any office, hotel, home or car. Estimated street price of $44.99
"With the Mac mini's sleek and contemporary design, Kensington's award winning products are a perfect complement for users who want similarly designed accessories along with the performance and convenience that Kensington offers," said Tom Russo, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Kensington. "Kensington is the one company that Mac users have come to depend on for a full line of products with the quality, style and value they insist upon."
Kensington has a long running history of developing products and accessories that work seamlessly with Apple computers and is very knowledgeable about what their customers want. With a broad distribution of retail outlets as well as online, Kensington will continue to provide the most complete line of products and accessories available to users of all Apple and Mac mini related products.
Notes to editors
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.