Six Essential Desktop and Mobile Accessories That Are Frightfully Protective, Chillingly Convenient, and
Ghoulishly Good Deals
- Kensington MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock (K65020; $49.99) – Just thinking about losing a laptop sends chills down the spine. To avoid this unnerving situation, users can lock their laptop safely with the MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock. The lock features a strong 10mm lock head that provides uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability, and durability. The lock’s patented anti-pick feature ensures the lock is nearly impossible to tamper with (no matter how persistent the ghosts and goblins), while its T-Bar™ Locking Technology is compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found in most laptops.
- Kensington BlackBelt™ 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Surface™ Pro 4 (K97442; $59.99) – Nothing is more horrifying than having your tablet damaged from a drop. Users can protect their device this Fall and beyond with the BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Surface Pro 4. As the perfect laptop replacement, the Surface Pro 4 offers an eerily effective combination of productivity and portability. To protect this valuable mobile investment, the BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case surrounds the Surface Pro 4 in military-grade drop protection with an integrated hand strap for worry-free carrying — even while trick-or-treating.
- Kensington LS510 Portfolio for 11.6” Chromebook™ (K64417; $34.99) – Chromebooks are such a valuable device that it would be ghastly to leave one unprotected. The Kensington LS510 Portfolio for 11.6” Chromebook provides a professional-grade solution that offers both a universal fit for 11.6” Chromebooks and drop protection. The sturdy cover features EVA foam bumpers to cushion the device if it gets dropped, plus a faux leather cover and soft inner lining to prevent scratches. A magnetic flap keeps the case closed to avoid damage to the Chromebook screen. And it’s frighteningly cost-effective.
- Kensington Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball (K72359; $99.99) – Using an uncomfortable wired mouse can be a scary affair. That’s why Kensington designed the Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball, so users can enjoy comfort and freedom to be uncannily productive without being limited by a USB cable. With the ability to be paired through Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to save a valuable USB port, or connected via USB nano receiver, the Expert Mouse offers an unearthly level of versatility. TrackballWorks™ software offers incredible customization, and optical tracking technology offers smooth, precise cursor control. Plus, it’s spooky how quickly users can scan up and down web pages or long documents with the trackball’s award-winning Scroll Ring.
- Kensington SmartFit® Laptop Riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad (K52784; $99.99) – Stay fit and connected this Fall with Kensington’s award-winning SmartFit Laptop Riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad. Combining comfort and convenience, this double-duty system is hair-raisingly effective, blending 20 years of ergonomic expertise with the latest in reliable wireless charging technology. A laptop can be lifted up to eye level to relieve neck and back strain while using the lower platform to wirelessly charge a Qi-enabled phone. Scared of desktop clutter? The laptop riser utilizes Zero Footprint mounting so users can mount any compatible Kensington universal docking station underneath the laptop platform, keeping the desktop cleaner.
- Kensington SecureTrek™ Laptop Carrying Case (K98616; $99.99) – Heading out for Halloween fun right after work? The SecureTrek 15.6” Laptop Carrying Case not only protects your laptop from damage, it offers an anti-theft security system. Safeguard the bag’s contents from ghostly ghouls by clicking the hammerhead zipper pulls into the patent-pending SecureTrek Lock Base, then add a Kensington Lock to secure it to a fixed object. When flying this Fall, devices stay safe when you add a TSA-approved luggage lock. Protected by durable Poly Twill material, both laptop and tablet stow in padded compartments and are shielded by an anti-puncture zipper. The ample case makes organization “scary simple,” and a unique pass-thru allows for strapping it to a wheeled bag. Watch out for broomsticks!
Notes to editors
Kensingtonis a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.