Award-winning Laptop Riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad Makes Powering Up a Smartphone Easy and Unencumbered by Cords
Kensington®, a worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business and home office professionals, today announced two SmartFit® Laptop Risers designed to improve user productivity and comfort levels at the desktop. Kensington’s SmartFit Laptop Riser and award-winning SmartFit Laptop Riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad allow users to find their personal laptop height setting for optimal comfort to reduce neck and back strain while working. The riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad simplifies the process of charging a smart phone by eliminating the need for any cable.
“We’ve quite literally raised the bar on ergonomic business solutions with the introduction of our two new SmartFit Laptop Risers,” said Ada Yang, senior global product manager, Kensington. “Whether they work at home, in an office, or on the road, a wide range of laptop users will be able to tap into higher levels of comfort and productivity when they employ these new products.”
With more than 20 years of expertise creating ergonomic solutions to increase productivity, Kensington’s patented SmartFit System demystifies ergonomics, making it easy for users to install and customize their workspace with accessories that fit their ergonomic comfort requirements. The company developed SmartFit using U.S. Army research that found a direct correlation between the size of hand and body measurements. Every SmartFit product includes a hand chart in the box, helping each user find the correct SmartFit color setting that will deliver optimum ergonomic comfort.
Both risers are also Zero Footprint enabled so users can mount a compatible Kensington universal dock underneath the laptop platform, keeping their desktops less cluttered.
SmartFit® Laptop Riser — (K52783; SRP: $49.99)
SmartFit® Laptop Riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad — (K52784; SRP: $99.99)
Both laptop risers feature:
- SmartFit System - Allows you to select your personal height setting using the included color-coded fitting chart so you can set the riser at your personalized height
- Height Adjustable - Raise or lower the platform to your custom height, placing the laptop screen at eye level which helps ease neck and back discomfort while working at your desktop
- Zero Footprint Enabled - Allows you to mount a compatible Kensington universal docking stations under the platform, which is ideal for desktops with limited space
- Cable Management - Special slots under the platform can be used to route laptop cords and accessory cables in a clutter-free way, producing a cleaner desktop experience
- Anti-Skid Tilt Design - Angled at an ideal angle, any laptop up to 15.6” is cradled in stability on the platform due to non-slip pads
- Kensington Security Slot - Add a ClickSafe® or MicroSaver® lock to either the right or left leg of the stand to lock it down and keep safe from theft
The Laptop Riser with Qi Wireless Phone Charging Pad lets users cut the cord and power up their Qi-enabled smartphones with a dedicated wireless charging pad that is always on. Users simply set a compatible smartphone on the pad and may continue working while the phone’s battery recharges.
Notes to editors
Kensingtonis a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.