Productivity Accessory Features Track-on-Glass Sensor, Cord-Free Connection, and Ergonomic Design to Help Users Improve Performance at Home or in Office
Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple.™ computing accessories, announced today the availability of its MP230L Wireless Performance Mouse for Windows® and Mac®. Featuring a 2.4GHz wireless connection via a USB nano receiver, the Performance Mouse offers a unique HD laser — a track-on-glass-sensor — that follows hand movements on a range of surfaces for increased productivity. The full-sized mouse also offers an ergonomic, ambidextrous design for comfortable use by either right-handed or left-handed users.
Key features of the Kensington® MP230L Performance Mouse (K72453WW; $49.99 SRP) include:
- Track-on-Glass Sensor — The high-definition sensor offers users the ultimate control with laser tracking of hand movements on even the most difficult surfaces, including glass, to allow for peak performance and increased productivity.
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Connection — A compact nano receiver provides complete freedom and mobility with a cord-free connection so users can keep their desktop less cluttered.
- Full-Size Comfort — The two-button scroll wheel design gives both right-handed and left-handed users the freedom to get the most out of the mouse, with contours that allows for pain-free extended usage.
- Side and DPI Adjustment Buttons — The side buttons allow for quicker browser navigation, and the dedicated DPI adjustments buttons near the scroll wheel allow users to fine-tune their cursor control by speeding up or slowing down the tracking for precision control on their monitor.
- Plug & Play Installation — Users can be up and clicking quickly by simply inserting the wireless USB receiver into their device; the mouse driver downloads and installs automatically.
“The Performance Mouse offers users the chance to shatter the glass ceiling on performance by removing almost any limitation their current mouse may have,” said Louie Yao, Global Product Manager, Kensington. “With groundbreaking features like our track-on-glass sensor and ambidextrous design, this mouse gives users some of their time back by allowing them to get more out of their day at their desk, whether they work in a cubicle or home office.”
Notes to editors
Kensingtonis a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.