SD3600 Universal USB 3.0 Dual 2K Docking Station - HDMI/DVI-I/VGA - Windows
Take Your Dock off the Desktop
This product is also in a bundle
About This Product
Preserve the convenience of one-cable connectivity to your entire desktop setup with the SD3600 Universal Docking Station. We all take our laptops to meetings. With a universal dock from Kensington you can disconnect and reconnect your dual HD monitors, mouse, keyboard and all your other peripherals with a single USB cable. Plus, the dock is capable of mounting to the back of a monitor, leaving zero footprint on your desktop.
- Best For: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks & Windows Tablets and Monitors that support up to 2K
- Connection Technology: USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI v1.3 and 1 x DVI-I (VGA supported with included DVI to VGA adapter)
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and Dual Monitors: 2048 x 1152 @ 30Hz
- DisplayLink driver installation required. Download software from kensington.com or via Windows update.
- System Requirements: CPU: Dual-Core i3 2.8GHz or better and RAM: 2GB or higher
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Best For: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks & Windows Tablets, and Monitors that support up to 2K
- USB 2.0 Ports: 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (back) up to 480Mbps
- USB 3.0 Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (front) supporting 5V/0.9A (does not support fast-charging)
- Audio: 1 x 3.5mm Microphone port (front), 1 x 3.5mm Headphone port (front)
- Ethernet Speed (Mbps): 10, 100, 1000
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, Dual Monitors: 2048 x 1152 @ 30Hz
- Mounting Option: VESA Mount Compatible: Mounting plate (K33959WW) for 75mm or 100mm VESA layouts sold separately
- Additional Screen Outputs: 2
- Plug & Play: DisplayLink driver installation required
- Security Slot Compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
- System Requirements: CPU: Dual-Core i3 2.8GHz or better, RAM: 2GB or higher
- Video Output: 1 x DVI-I (VGA supported with included DVI to VGA adapter), 1 x HDMI v1.3
- Docking Station Family: The Task Master
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 34mm / 1.3"
- Width: 198mm / 7.8"
- Depth: 80mm / 3.1"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Dual HD Video Output
With an HDMI port and a DVI port, you can expand your workspace and increase productivity by adding 2 external screens. The HDMI connects directly while the DVI port can be connected directly or through the included DVI-to-VGA or DVI-to-HDMI adapter.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of a 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible external monitor (mounting plate sold separately), allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered
Extend or Mirror Modes
Extend mode allows you to drag an open application to an external monitor so you can work across multiple screens, while Mirror mode allows you to replicate the content that’s on your computer display to an external screen
2 Front USB 3.0 Ports
Transfer data at up to 5Gbps with the fast and powerful ports, which are positioned on the front of the dock, which is ideal for devices like smartphones, tablets or external hard drives
4 Rear USB 2.0 Ports
The ideal place to connect all your peripheral productivity accessories like a keyboard, mouse or printer to help keep cables or wireless receivers hidden from view
Display Settings Software
Allows you to easily switch display modes, change the master monitor, or adjust the alignment and position of your screens. Our corporate install support provides for mass installation via the Microsoft® server.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet