MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock — Master Keyed On Demand
Smaller Size, No Compromise
About This Product
Kensington, The Professionals’ Choice™ for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security – the MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest, strongest lock for laptop and other devices, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size without compromise.
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
- TAA Compliant
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Strong 10mm Lock Head
At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
Provides administrative access, so the IT manager can have a key for all locks while each user has their own individual lock and key. Each employee can protect their device with their lock while a master key provides IT universal access to unlock any piece of equipment for upgrades, relocation, replacement or misplaced/lost keys.