VeriMark™ Fingerprint Key
Best-in-Class Authentication to Support Windows Hello™ & FIDO U2F
About This Product
Innovation, quality, and trust have made Kensington® the standard in device security for more than 25 years. Kensington is expanding that expertise to data security by introducing the world’s first fingerprint security key to support Windows Hello™ and Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F) – the VeriMark™ Fingerprint Key. Engineered to provide simple, fast, and secure Windows logon and a seamless two factor authentication experience, the VeriMark Fingerprint Key protects against unauthorized access on compromised devices, while also offering unprecedented cybersecurity for today’s cloud-based world.
- Advanced Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing protection, while exceeding industry standards for False Rejection Rate (3%) and False Acceptance Rate (0.002%).
- Universal Integration provides scalable, out-of-the-box access for Windows computers and platforms, including biometric login for Windows Hello™.
- FIDO U2F Certified to ensure seamless interoperability and meet 2nd-factor security key logon requirements for cloudbased service and software providers, including Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook.
- VeriMark Password Manager offers a fully-secure password bank that allows the fingerprint to authenticate and automatically fill in usernames and passwords for websites, logins and file encryption/decryption.
- Compact design easily attaches to a standard keyring for convenient portability.
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 10mm / 0.4"
- Width: 15mm / 0.6"
- Depth: 30mm / 1.2"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Advanced Fingerprint Technology
Combining superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing protection, the VeriMark™ Fingerprint Key provides universal 2nd-factor authentication security to protect your data from cyber thieves. With a fingerprint algorithm that exceeds swipe sensors and industry standards with a False Rejection Rate (FRR) of 3% and a False Acceptance Rate (FAR) of 0.002%, the key easily outperforms the competition.
Provides scalable, out-of-the-box access for Windows computers and platforms, including biometric login for Windows Hello™. Advanced security made simple so you can protect against unauthorized network access on compromised devices, while also reducing fraud and identity theft.
FIDO U2F Certified
Improving your experience in a two factor authentication world, the Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F) Certification ensures seamless interoperability and meets security key login requirements for cloud-based service and software providers, including Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook.
VeriMark™ Password Manager
Provides a simple and secure password management solution that allows your authenticated fingerprint to automatically fill in usernames and passwords for your websites, logins and file encryption/decryption. Now, you can create sophisticated logins for everything in your digital world and your fingerprint will log you in.
Small and easy to carry, the VeriMark™ Fingerprint Key easily attaches to a standard key ring for convenient portability.