Tablet Projection Stand
A Smarter Way to Present
About This Product
Kensington, The Professionals’ Choice™ for classroom and conference room digital learning support, has engineered the Tablet Projection Stand. Converting your tablet into an interactive presentation tool, the Tablet Projection Stand provides teachers and presenters multi-function use and flexibility to boost digital learning
- Sturdy, adjustable aluminum stand is stable yet lightweight, height adjustable, offers 180° pitch tilt and 360° rotation, and tightly secures tablet
- Easily converts your tablet into a presentation tool so you can show on a larger screen any object you want using the tablet’s camera
- Connect and project by connecting a video cable to an projector, monitor or TV
- Universal fit accommodates 7”-11” tablets with or without cases
- Cable management system keep cords organized and create a less cluttered working environment
- TAA Compliant
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Sturdy, Adjustable Aluminum Stand
The sturdy aluminum stand is stable yet lightweight for easy portability, height adjustable for content flexibility, offers 180° pitch tilt & 360° rotation for maximum presentation flexibility, and provides adjustable grips to secure the tablet.
Easily Converts Your Tablet Into A Presentation Tool
Switching from personal viewing to interactive presenting is as simple as positioning any object you want to present under the mounted tablet and using the tablet’s camera. Connect to a projector, HDTV or monitor and display the real-time image on a larger screen. To enhance the experience, you can use your preferred annotation apps.
Connect & Project
Connect to a projector, TV, or monitor using video cables. Place your tablet in the Tablet Projection Stand, and easily show documents, objects or videos on the larger screen.
Universal Tablet Fit
Accommodating 7”-11” tablets with or without cases, the Tablet Projection Stand provides the ultimate in flexibility and is perfect for shared classroom settings with different tablet configurations.
Cable Management System
Keep cords organized and helps keep your working area less cluttered.