Locking Kit for Surface™ Studio
Seamlessly Designed to Secure the Studio
About This Product
From the industry leader with 25 years of expertise in physical device security, Kensington has created the exclusive option to lock down Surface Studio to guard against and deter theft. Engineered specifically for the groundbreaking device, the kit consists of a lock adapter and the MiniSaver™ Keyed Lock that work together to keep the Surface Studio safe. As an official participant in Microsoft’s Designed for Surface program, Kensington worked closely with their engineers to ensure we created the strongest possible security solution. Cleat Locking Technology connects the lock to the adapter and a carbon steel cable anchors to a fixed object so the Surface Studio stays where it’s supposed to stay.
- Lock Adapter attaches underneath the back section of the Surface Studio
- Cleat™ Locking Technology uses retracting “claws” to create a strong connection between the adapter and MiniSaver Lock
- Simple push-button engagement allows the Cleat to be inserted and locked into the security slot
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Independently Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Cable Length (ft/m): 5/1.5
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5
5 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Surface Studio Lock Adapter
Built for strength and designed specifically to provide security for the groundbreaking device to thwart theft
MiniSaver Keyed Lock
Featuring Cleat™ Locking Technology, the retracting “claws” grab on to the internal sides of the lock adapter, creating a strong connection to help ensure your Surface Studio stays where it belongs
Designed for Surface
Kensington is an official participant in Microsoft’s Designed for Surface program, which helps third-party manufacturers create exceptional accessories that work seamlessly with Surface devices
Allows for one-handed engagement into the lock adapter, quickly and easily attaching the lock inside the Kensington Mini Security Slot™
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security for the Microsoft Surface Studio.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen